Oakleaf Caravan Park, The Batts, Wolsingham
NEW 10 MONTH SEASON - OAKLEAF OPENS 1ST MARCH AND CLOSES 31ST DECEMBER
An exclusive and spacious park of 18 privately owned static caravans situated on the banks of the River Wear, enjoying peace and seclusion, whilst only minutes walk from the centre of Wolsingham.
This small town hosts a bakery, butcher's shop,convenience store, Spar, newsagent, gift shop, pharmacy, two cafes, an Italian restaurant, three country pubs, fish and chip shop, Chinese takeway, hairdressers, barber, doctors, physiotherapist and a library.
Wolsingham also has its own swimming pool, sports hall with gym, bowling green, cricket club, excellent play area and miles and miles of beautiful walks.
- Site Opening: 1st March to 31st December
- Static Details: Country Colours, Maximum length 38’, maximum width 12’
- For further details contact Mark Robson on 01388 527242.
- Two pitches available for the 2020 season.
- Plot 2 suitable for 28 x 10
- Plot 15 suitable for 35 x 12
- Pitch 15 has a new 2020 Willerby Grasmere 35 x 12 , 32 bedrooms - for sale now.