Oakleaf Caravan Park, The Batts, Wolsingham
NEW 10 MONTH SEASON - OAKLEAF OPENS 1ST MARCH AND CLOSES 31ST DECEMBER
An exclusive and spacious park of 18 privately owned static caravans situated on the banks of the River Wear, enjoying peace and seclusion, whilst only minutes walk from the centre of Wolsingham.
This small town hosts a bakery, butcher's shop, grocer, convenience store, Spar, newsagent, gift shop, pharmacy, two cafes, an Italian restaurant, three country pubs, fish and chip shop, Chinese takeway, hairdressers, barber, doctors, physiotherapist and a library.
Wolsingham also has its own swimming pool, sports hall with gym, bowling green, cricket club, excellent play area and miles and miles of beautiful walks.
- Site Opening: 1st March to 31st December
- Static Details: Country Colours, Maximum length 38’, maximum width 12’
- For further details contact Mark Robson on 01388 527242.
- Four pitches available for the 2019 season.
- Plot 2 suitable for 28 x 10
- Plot 13 suitable for 32 x 10
- Plot 15 suitable for 35 x 12
- Plot 17 suitable for 35 x 12
- Site fees for the 2019 season £1995.00
- New and Pre-Owned Holiday Homes from £19495.00 on site now - see our new caravan page for photos and prices